- Each day, do some Maths, English and Topic work that your teachers have set you. See the school website for links.
- Check the posts below for activities or links
- Fill out our Learning at Home form to let us know how you are getting on. You can fill it in whenever you like – daily, weekly…keep in touch.
- Share a photo
- Use the Learning at Home form
- Email me
- Upload to j2e
Thank you Caitlin for sending in this amazing art!
- Ope this LOGO file: Vase of flowers
- I have already set up procedures for:
- Flower – change the number and colours – 1=large, 2=medium, 3=small
- Stalk – change the number for different sized stalks
- Vase – change the number to change the size
- Put in pu setxy 100 100 pd to place objects.
- Tinker with the code at the bottom (leave the procedures alone) to make a pretty vase of flowers.
Here is a link from Mrs Shakespeare with a daily song to sing!
- Open this Africa wordsearch, find the words and save.
- Make your own wordsearch on a theme using this website:
- Can you copy to a j2e page or print as a pdf and upload to your j2e files?
- Open this LOGO file: Rainbow
- Look at the code carefully
- Can you put in the rest of the code to draw a rainbow?
- Save your work
Use j2e5 to create a THANK YOU message for the NHS. A bit like the front of a thank you card.
- Pictures of doctors and nurses spelling out the words “Thank you!” or a big heart
- Animated letters – type one letter at a time, select then click “animate”
- Big, bold, colourful design
- A short simple message
- Be creative
Well done Sophie, Caitlin, Finni, Katie and Michael for these.
Click each one to see full-size animated versions.